For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative ring opening of 3-hydroxyanthranilate to 2-amino-3-carboxymuconate semialdehyde, which spontaneously cyclizes to quinolinate.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; quinolinate from L-kynurenine: step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 3-HAO family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- 3 HAO antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate 3 4 dioxygenase antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate dioxygenase antibody
Anti-HAAO antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HAAO antibody (ab113716)
Immunohistochemical staining of Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Liver using ab113716 at 5µg/ml
Western blot - HAAO antibody (ab113716)
Anti-HAAO antibody (ab113716) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse liver tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
References for Anti-HAAO antibody (ab113716)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"