For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HAAO antibody
See all HAAO primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HAAO
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Dog, Human, Rhesus monkey
Recombinant fragment: ANTVGLVVER RRLETELDGL RYYVGDTMDV LFEKWFYCKD LGTQLAPIIQ EFFSSEQYRT GKPIPDQLLK EPPFPLSTRS IMEPMSLDAW LDSHHRELQA, corresponding to amino acids 97-196 of Human HAAO (AAH29510) with tag.
- Positive control
- Recombinant tagged human HAAO fragment.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative ring opening of 3-hydroxyanthranilate to 2-amino-3-carboxymuconate semialdehyde, which spontaneously cyclizes to quinolinate.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; quinolinate from L-kynurenine: step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 3-HAO family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- 3 HAO antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate 3 4 dioxygenase antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate dioxygenase antibody
Anti-HAAO antibody images
Western blot - HAAO antibody (ab77220)
References for Anti-HAAO antibody (ab77220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"