For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HAO2 antibody
See all HAO2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to HAO2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein (Human) HAO2, (NP_001005783.1,) 351 a.a.
- Positive control
- HAO2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidation of L-alpha-hydroxy acids as well as, more slowly, that of L-alpha-amino acids.
- Tissue specificityLiver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMN-dependent alpha-hydroxy acid dehydrogenase family.
Contains 1 FMN hydroxy acid dehydrogenase domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- (S)-2-hydroxy-acid oxidase antibody
- (S)-2-hydroxy-acid oxidase, peroxisomal antibody
- 2 hydroxy acid oxidase peroxisomal antibody
Anti-HAO2 antibody images
Western blot - HAO2 antibody (ab68760)
All lanes : Anti-HAO2 antibody (ab68760) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HAO2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HAO2 antibody (ab68760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"