For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionMay function in hyaluronic acid binding.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in spleen and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAPLN family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 2 Link domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- EXLD1 antibody
- Extracellular link domain containing, 1 antibody
- HAPLN3 antibody
Anti-HAPLN3 antibody images
Western blot - HAPLN3 antibody (ab67612)
All lanes : Anti-HAPLN3 antibody (ab67612) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HAPLN3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HAPLN3 antibody (ab67612)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"