For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay function in hyaluronic acid binding.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in spleen and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAPLN family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 2 Link domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- EXLD1 antibody
- Extracellular link domain containing, 1 antibody
- HAPLN3 antibody
Anti-HAPLN3 antibody images
References for Anti-HAPLN3 antibody (ab71989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"