For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13429? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13429 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang Q et al. iTRAQ-Based Proteomics Investigation of Aqueous Humor from Patients with Coats' Disease. PLoS One 11:e0158611 (2016).
- Tomazic PV et al. Nasal mucus proteomic changes reflect altered immune responses and epithelial permeability in patients with allergic rhinitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2013).
- Abdullah M & Goldmann T Pulmonary haptoglobin (pHp) is part of the surfactant system in the human lung. Diagn Pathol 7:158 (2012).
ICC/IF, IHC-P, Immunomicroscopy
- Abdullah M et al. Pulmonary haptoglobin: a new marker for adenocarcinomas of the lung? Pathology 43:70-2 (2011).
- Abdullah M et al. Expression of the acute phase protein haptoglobin in human lung cancer and tumor-free lung tissues. Pathol Res Pract 205:639-47 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"