Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab92606)
- Product nameAnti-HB9/HLXB9 antibodySee all HB9/HLXB9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HB9/HLXB9
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a portion of amino acids 330 - 380 of Mouse HB9/HLXB9 (NP_064328.2).
- Positive control
- WB: MOLT 4 cell lysate; IHC-P: Mouse pancreas tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92606 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPutative transcription factor involved in pancreas development and function.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and pancreatic tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MNX1 are a cause of Currarino syndrome (CURRAS) [MIM:176450]. The triad of a presacral tumor, sacral agenesis and anorectal malformation constitutes the Currarino syndrome which is caused by dorsal-ventral patterning defects during embryonic development. The syndrome occurs in the majority of patients as an autosomal dominant trait.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HB 9 antibody
- HB9 antibody
- HLXB 9 antibody
- HLXB9 antibody
- Homeo box HB9 antibody
- Homeobox HB9 antibody
- Homeobox protein HB9 antibody
- HOXHB9 antibody
- MNX1 antibody
- MNX1_HUMAN antibody
- Motor neuron and pancreas homeobox protein 1 antibody
- Sacral agenesis autosomal dominant (Currarino triad) antibody
- SCRA 1 antibody
- SCRA1 antibody
Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of HB9/HLXB9 expression in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Mouse pancreas tissue using: an isotype control (1) or ab92606 at 5µg/ml (2 and 3).
All lanes : Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab92606) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MOLT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : MOLT 4 cell lysate with immunizing peptide
HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab92606)
This product has been referenced in:
- Serre A et al. Overexpression of basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors enhances neuronal differentiation of fetal human neural progenitor cells in various ways. Stem Cells Dev 21:539-53 (2012). Human . Read more (PubMed: 21561385) »