Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab94360)
- Product nameAnti-HB9/HLXB9 antibodySee all HB9/HLXB9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HB9/HLXB9
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 350 to the C-terminus of Human HB9/HLXB9.
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: PANC-1; U937; K562; MOLT4.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94360 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
- FunctionPutative transcription factor involved in pancreas development and function.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and pancreatic tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MNX1 are a cause of Currarino syndrome (CURRAS) [MIM:176450]. The triad of a presacral tumor, sacral agenesis and anorectal malformation constitutes the Currarino syndrome which is caused by dorsal-ventral patterning defects during embryonic development. The syndrome occurs in the majority of patients as an autosomal dominant trait.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HB 9 antibody
- HB9 antibody
- HLXB 9 antibody
- HLXB9 antibody
- Homeo box HB9 antibody
- Homeobox HB9 antibody
- Homeobox protein HB9 antibody
- HOXHB9 antibody
- MNX1 antibody
- MNX1_HUMAN antibody
- Motor neuron and pancreas homeobox protein 1 antibody
- Sacral agenesis autosomal dominant (Currarino triad) antibody
- SCRA 1 antibody
- SCRA1 antibody
Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab94360) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
PANC-1 (Human pancreatic carcinoma, epithelial-like cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14882)
Lane 2 : U937 (Human leukemic monocyte lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : K562 (Human erythromyeloblastoid leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 48 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab94360)
ab94360 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.