For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the assembly of mitochondrial iron-sulfur proteins. Probably involved in the binding of an intermediate of Fe/S cluster assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the hesB/iscA family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- c14_5557 antibody
- HESB like domain containing 1 antibody
- HESB like domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-HBLD1 antibody images
Western blot - HBLD1 antibody (ab70099)
All lanes : Anti-HBLD1 antibody (ab70099) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HBLD1 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HBLD1 antibody (ab70099)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"