For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HBZ antibody
See all HBZ primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HBZ
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Goat, Horse, Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee
A region within synthetic peptide: HPQTKTYFPH FDLHPGSAQL RAHGSKVVAA VGDAVKSIDD IGGALSKLSE, corresponding to amino acids 37-86 of Human HBZ
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate. Human liver.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionThe zeta chain is an alpha-type chain of mammalian embryonic hemoglobin, synthesized primarily in the yolk sac.
- Tissue specificityRed blood cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
Information by UniProt
- HBAZ antibody
- HBAZ_HUMAN antibody
- HBZ 2 antibody
References for Anti-HBZ antibody (ab62266)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"