For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of the condensin-2 complex, a complex which establishes mitotic chromosome architecture and is involved in physical rigidity of the chromatid axis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAP D3 antibody
- CAPD 3 antibody
- CAPD3 antibody
Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody images
IHC-P - hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058)
hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058) used in immunohistochemistry at 2ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human breast cancer tissue.
Western blot - hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058)
Predicted band size : 169 kDa
hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"