For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional coactivator for steroid nuclear receptors ESR1/ER-alpha and ESR2/ER-beta, and JUN/AP-1 (By similarity). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing process.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in pancreas, skeletal muscle, lung and brain. Expressed at intermediate level in kidney, liver and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Concentrated in nuclear speckles. Colocalizes with the core spliceosomal snRNP proteins.
Information by UniProt
- CAPER alpha antibody
- CAPER antibody
- CAPERalpha antibody
References for Anti-HCC1 antibody (ab51741)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"