For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCC1 antibody
See all HCC1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HCC1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: TQCFQLSNMF NPQTEEEVGW DTEIKDDVIE ECNKHGGVIH IYVDKNSAQG , corresponding to amino acids 423-473 of Human HCC1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional coactivator for steroid nuclear receptors ESR1/ER-alpha and ESR2/ER-beta, and JUN/AP-1 (By similarity). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing process.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in pancreas, skeletal muscle, lung and brain. Expressed at intermediate level in kidney, liver and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Concentrated in nuclear speckles. Colocalizes with the core spliceosomal snRNP proteins.
Information by UniProt
- CAPER alpha antibody
- CAPER antibody
- CAPERalpha antibody
Anti-HCC1 antibody images
IHC-P - HCC1 antibody (ab56596)
HCC1 antibody (ab56596) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human endometrium.
Western blot - HCC1 antibody (ab56596)
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
HCC1 antibody (ab56596) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"