For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionStimulates the autophosphorylation and kinase activity of STK38 and STK38L.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MOB1/phocein family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- HCCA2 antibody
- HCCA2 gene antibody
- HCCA2 protein antibody
Anti-HCCA2 antibody images
Western blot - HCCA2 antibody (ab103109)
Anti-HCCA2 antibody (ab103109) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HCCA2 antibody (ab103109)
ab103109 at 1/50 dilution staining HCCA2 in Human testis by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-HCCA2 antibody (ab103109)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"