For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCCS antibody
See all HCCS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to HCCS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HCCS (AAH01691.1, 1 a.a. ~ 268 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue lysate, transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionLinks covalently the heme group to the apoprotein of cytochrome c.
- Involvement in diseaseMicrophthalmia, syndromic, 7
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c-type heme lyase family.
Contains 2 HRM (heme regulatory motif) repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CCHL antibody
- CCHL_HUMAN antibody
- cytochrome c heme-lyase antibody
Anti-HCCS antibody images
References for Anti-HCCS antibody (ab70081)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"