For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionLinks covalently the heme group to the apoprotein of cytochrome c.
- Involvement in diseaseMicrophthalmia, syndromic, 7
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c-type heme lyase family.
Contains 2 HRM (heme regulatory motif) repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CCHL antibody
- CCHL_HUMAN antibody
- cytochrome c heme-lyase antibody
Anti-HCCS antibody images
Western blot - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
ab74801 at 1/500 dilution staining HCCS in MCF7 by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
ab74801 at 1/50 dilution staining HCCS in human tonsil by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-HCCS antibody (ab74801)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"