For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCG3 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to HCG3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human HCG3 protein (NP_001001394)
- Positive control
- HCG3 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- FunctionMay operate as a co-chaperone of the male germ cell- and haploid stage-specific Hsp70 proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in sperm (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Information by UniProt
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 3 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 3 antibody
- Dnajb3 antibody
Anti-HCG3 antibody images
References for Anti-HCG3 antibody (ab72677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"