For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCM antibody
See all HCM primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HCM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-477 of Human RNMT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionmRNA-capping methyltransferase that methylates the N7 position of the added guanosine to the 5'-cap structure of mRNAs. Binds RNA containing 5'-terminal GpppC.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. mRNA cap methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686H1252 antibody
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- hcm1p antibody
Anti-HCM antibody images
IHC-P - RNMT antibody (ab57893)
RNMT antibody (ab57893) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human squamous cell carcinoma tissue.
Western blot - RNMT antibody (ab57893)
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
RNMT antibody (ab57893) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-HCM antibody (ab57893)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"