For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCM antibody
See all HCM primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HCM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Cynomolgus Monkey
Synthetic peptide: LIRRLEASET ESFGNEIYTV KFQKKGDYPL FGCKYDFNLE GVVDVPEFLV , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 325-374 of Human HCM
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionmRNA-capping methyltransferase that methylates the N7 position of the added guanosine to the 5'-cap structure of mRNAs. Binds RNA containing 5'-terminal GpppC.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. mRNA cap methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686H1252 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- hcm1p antibody
References for Anti-HCM antibody (ab80337)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"