For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCN3 antibody
See all HCN3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to HCN3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
C-SQPSLPQRATGDGS , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 715-728 of Human HCN3 (NP_065948.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115012 was purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa).
- FunctionPutative hyperpolarization-activated ion channel exhibiting weak selectivity for potassium over sodium ions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel HCN family.
Contains 1 cyclic nucleotide-binding domain.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Hcn3 antibody
- HCN3_HUMAN antibody
- hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide-gated potassium channel 3 antibody
Anti-HCN3 antibody images
References for Anti-HCN3 antibody (ab115012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"