For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionPutative hyperpolarization-activated ion channel exhibiting weak selectivity for potassium over sodium ions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel HCN family.
Contains 1 cyclic nucleotide-binding domain.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Hcn3 antibody
- HCN3_HUMAN antibody
- hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide-gated potassium channel 3 antibody
References for Anti-HCN3 antibody (ab66500)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"