For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HCP5 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to HCP5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HCP5 full length human protein (NP_006665.2)
- Positive control
- HCP5 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately <10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
- RelevanceExpressed in lymphoid tissues; Detected in spleen as well as in B cell lines, NK cell lines and activated lymphocytes.
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen protein P5 antibody
- HLA complex protein P5 antibody
- Protein P5 1 antibody
Anti-HCP5 antibody images
Western blot - HCP5 antibody (ab68526)
All lanes : Anti-HCP5 antibody (ab68526) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HCP5 transfected 293T cell
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : <10 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HCP5 antibody (ab68526)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"