For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionEnhances DNA synthesis and may play a role in cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityDetected in testis, heart, spinal cord and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HDGF family.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 142 antibody
- HDGF 2 antibody
- HDGF-2 antibody
Anti-HDGFRP3 antibody images
References for Anti-HDGFRP3 antibody (ab105757)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"