For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS (8.0mM Sodium phosphate, 3.0mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate), pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum and filtered through a 0.22µm membrane.
- Clone number2420C1a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionAppears to play a role in cell sterol metabolism. It may function to protect cells from over-accumulation of cholesterol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 14 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HBP antibody
- HDL binding protein antibody
- HDL-binding protein antibody
Anti-HDLBP antibody [2420C1a] images
References for Anti-HDLBP antibody [2420C1a] (ab58673)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"