For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102757 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 141 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionAppears to play a role in cell sterol metabolism. It may function to protect cells from over-accumulation of cholesterol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 14 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HBP antibody
- HDL binding protein antibody
- HDL-binding protein antibody
Anti-HDLBP antibody images
Western blot - HDLBP antibody (ab102757)
All lanes : Anti-HDLBP antibody (ab102757) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : A2058 cell lysate
Lane 2 : T47D cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 141 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HDLBP antibody (ab102757)
ab102757, at 1/50 dilution, staining HDLBP in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-HDLBP antibody (ab102757)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"