For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HDLBP antibody
See all HDLBP primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HDLBP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 166 of Rat HDLBP.
- Positive control
- Rat kidney tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionAppears to play a role in cell sterol metabolism. It may function to protect cells from over-accumulation of cholesterol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 14 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HBP antibody
- HDL binding protein antibody
- HDL-binding protein antibody
Anti-HDLBP antibody images
Western blot - HDLBP antibody (ab70813)
References for Anti-HDLBP antibody (ab70813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"