For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HDX antibody
See all HDX primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to HDX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length HDX protein (Human)
- Positive control
- HDX transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 homeobox DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CXorf43 antibody
- D030011N01Rik antibody
- FLJ30678 antibody
Anti-HDX antibody images
Western blot - HDX antibody (ab67629)
All lanes : Anti-HDX antibody (ab67629) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HDX transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HDX antibody (ab67629)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"