For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HDX antibody
See all HDX primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HDX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (NLRSVFTVEQ QRILQRYYEN GMTNQSKNCF QLILQCAQET KLDFSVVRTW) of Human HDX (NP_653258).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 homeobox DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CXorf43 antibody
- D030011N01Rik antibody
- FLJ30678 antibody
References for Anti-HDX antibody (ab94475)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"