Heat Shock Protein 47 (SERPINH1) Human ELISA Kit (ab108861)
- Product nameHeat Shock Protein 47 (SERPINH1) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 6.9%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeMilk, Serum, Plasma, Tissue, Cell Lysate
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity> 1.5 ng/ml
- Range1.563 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- Assay time5h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Heat Shock Protein 47 (SERPINH1) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of HSP47 levels in Human cell culture lysates, milk, serum, plasma and tissue extract.
A HSP47 specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a HSP47 specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of HSP47 captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Biotinylated Human HSP47 Antibody 1 x 80µl 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent M Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml HSP47 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit HSP47 Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- FunctionBinds specifically to collagen. Could be involved as a chaperone in the biosynthetic pathway of collagen.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINH1 are the cause of osteogenesis imperfecta type 10 (OI10) [MIM:613848]. A connective tissue disorder characterized by bone fragility, low bone mass, bowing of limbs due to multiple fractures, short limb dwarfism and blue sclerae.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
- 47 kDa heat shock protein
- Arsenic-transactivated protein 3
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 14 protein
- Collagen-binding protein
- Rheumatoid arthritis-related antigen RA-A47
- Serpin H1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Heat Shock Protein 47 (SERPINH1) Human ELISA Kit images
Representative Standard Curve using ab108861.
References for Heat Shock Protein 47 (SERPINH1) Human ELISA Kit (ab108861)
ab108861 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.