For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- FunctionCan promote mitochondrial permeability transition and facilitate necrotic cell death under different types of stress conditions. Does not bind hemin.
- Tissue specificityDetected in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEBP family.
- DomainForms a distorted beta-barrel structure, with two helices that are packed against the outer surface of the barrel.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Mainly localized to the cytoplasm with a much lower abundance in the mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf34 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 34 antibody
- Hebp2 antibody
Anti-HEBP2 antibody images
Western blot - HEBP2 antibody (ab68647)
All lanes : Anti-HEBP2 antibody (ab68647) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEBP2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HEBP2 antibody (ab68647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"