For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play an important role in some human cancers. May be part of the regulatory mechanism in the development of epithelial tube networks such as the circulatory system and lungs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined. Highest levels are in the spleen, thymus, peripheral blood and heart. Lowest in the kidney and pancreas.
Information by UniProt
- Gm869 antibody
- HDC antibody
- HDC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-HECA antibody images
References for Anti-HECA antibody (ab98993)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"