For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab90492? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab90492 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yuan G et al. H2S production by reactive oxygen species in the carotid body triggers hypertension in a rodent model of sleep apnea. Sci Signal 9:ra80 (2016).
- Ravikumar P et al. aKlotho deficiency in acute kidney injury contributes to lung damage. J Appl Physiol (1985) 120:723-32 (2016).
- Zhang C et al. Heme Oxygenase-1 Suppresses Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus Replication in vitro. Sci Rep 5:15575 (2015).
- Yuan G et al. Protein kinase G-regulated production of H2S governs oxygen sensing. Sci Signal 8:ra37 (2015).
- Peng YJ et al. Inherent variations in CO-H2S-mediated carotid body O2 sensing mediate hypertension and pulmonary edema. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:1174-9 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"