For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds heme and transports it to the liver for breakdown and iron recovery, after which the free hemopexin returns to the circulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the hemopexin family.
Contains 5 hemopexin-like domains.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated. O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Beta 1B glycoprotein antibody
- Beta-1B-glycoprotein antibody
- FLJ56652 antibody
References for Anti-Hemopexin antibody (Biotin) (ab51515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"