For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Golgi apparatus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. In interphase, localized in the Golgi apparatus. During mitosis, associated with mitotic splindles and centrosomes.
Information by UniProt
- AI987662 antibody
- HECA2_HUMAN antibody
- HEPACAM 2 antibody
Anti-HEPACAM2 antibody images
Western blot - HEPACAM2 antibody (ab82977)
Anti-HEPACAM2 antibody (ab82977) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-HEPACAM2 antibody (ab82977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"