For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23418? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23418 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Puerta-Guardo H et al. Dengue Virus NS1 Disrupts the Endothelial Glycocalyx, Leading to Hyperpermeability. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005738 (2016).
- Su L et al. Identification of novel biomarkers for sepsis prognosis via urinary proteomic analysis using iTRAQ labeling and 2D-LC-MS/MS. PLoS One 8:e54237 (2013).
- Mustafa DA et al. A proteome comparison between physiological angiogenesis and angiogenesis in glioblastoma. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:M111.008466 (2012).
- Rees MD et al. Myeloperoxidase-derived oxidants selectively disrupt the protein core of the heparan sulfate proteoglycan perlecan. Matrix Biol 29:63-73 (2010).
- Robertson RT et al. Liposomes incorporating a Plasmodium amino acid sequence target heparan sulfate binding sites in liver. J Pharm Sci 97:3257-73 (2008).
- Chang SK et al. In vivo optical molecular imaging of vascular endothelial growth factor for monitoring cancer treatment. Clin Cancer Res 14:4146-53 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"