Hepatitis A Virus protein fragment (ab54100)
- Product nameHepatitis A Virus protein fragmentSee all Hepatitis A Virus proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids722 to 830
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityReacts strongly with human Hepatitis A Virus positive serum.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesReacts strongly with human Hepatitis A Virus positive serum.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1% SDS, 10mM Tris HCl, pH 9.6
- RelevanceHepatitis A Virus (HAV) is a 27nm nonenveloped, spherical, positive stranded RNA virus, classified within the genus hepatovirus of the picornavirus family and is among the smallest and structurally simplest of the RNA animal viruses. A single large polyprotein is expressed from a large open reading frame extending through most of the genomic RNA. This polyprotein is subsequently cleaved by a viral protease (3Cpro) to form three (possibly four) capsid proteins and several nonstructural proteins. HAV genomic replication occurs exclusively in the cytoplasm of the infected hepatocyte by a mechanism involving an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
References for Hepatitis A Virus protein fragment (ab54100)
ab54100 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.