Hepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Surface Antigen full length protein (ab113610)
- Product nameHepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Surface Antigen full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesHepatitis B virus
- Molecular weight25 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 226
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab113610 reacts with Human HBV positive serum
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab113610 is purified by Nickel affinity and Ion Exchange chromatography
- Additional Notesab113610 reacts with Human HBV positive serum
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Phosphate Buffer, 0.44% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
- Hep B surface antigen
- Hepatitis B Virus major surface antigen
- Hepatitis B virus S antigen
- Large envelope protein
- Large surface protein
- Major surface antigen
- RelevanceHepatitis B Virus (HBV) infection induces a disease state which manifests itself in a variety of ways, characterized by the extent of liver damage, inflammation and viral persistence. HBV infection is also associated with a 100 fold increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and currently infects over 250 million people worldwide. HBV has a partially double stranded 3.2 kilobase DNA genome which contains four open reading frames. One of these encodes a 154 amino acid protein called the HBx protein. HBx has been shown to be a transcriptional transactivator of both viral and cellular promoters. Lacking a DNA binding domain and nuclear localization signal, HBx is believed to exert transcriptional activity through protein protein interaction.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
References for Hepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Surface Antigen full length protein (ab113610)
ab113610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.