Hepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen protein fragment (ab49013)
- Product nameHepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen protein fragmentSee all Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesHepatitis B virus
- Amino acids1 to 183
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityReacts strongly with human HBV positive serum.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesReacts strongly with human HBV positive serum.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 75mM Sodium chloride, 7.5mM PBS, pH 7.2
- Capsid protein
- Core and e antigen
- Core antigen
- Core antigen
- Core protein
- Hepatitis B Virus core antigen
- precore/core protein
- RelevanceHepatitis B Virus Core Antigen (HBcAg) is part of the infectious virion containing an inner "core particle" enclosing the viral genome. The icosahedral core particle contains 180 or 240 copies of the core protein. HBcAg is one of the three major clinical antigens of hepatitis B virus but disappears early in the course of infection. The hepatitis B virus core antigen (HBcAg) is a highly immunogenic subviral particle and functions as both a T-cell-dependent and a T-cell-independent antigen. Therefore, HBcAg may be a promising candidate target for therapeutic vaccine control of chronic HBV infection.
- Cellular localizationCapsid protein: Virion. Host cytoplasm, hepatocyte nucleus.
References for Hepatitis B virus Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen protein fragment (ab49013)
ab49013 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.