For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab21124? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21124 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wozniak AL et al. Hepatitis C virus promotes virion secretion through cleavage of the Rab7 adaptor protein RILP. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:12484-12489 (2016).
- Quan H et al. Hepatitis C virus core protein epigenetically silences SFRP1 and enhances HCC aggressiveness by inducing epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013).
- Kannan RP et al. Hepatitis C virus infection causes cell cycle arrest at the level of initiation of mitosis. J Virol 85:7989-8001 (2011).
- McGivern DR et al. Impaired replication of hepatitis C virus containing mutations in a conserved NS5B retinoblastoma protein-binding motif. J Virol 83:7422-33 (2009).
- Wang T et al. Role of Hepatitis C virus core protein in viral-induced mitochondrial dysfunction. J Viral Hepat : (2009).
Hepatitis C virus
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"