Hepatitis C Virus NS5 protein fragment (ab49032)
- Product nameHepatitis C Virus NS5 protein fragmentSee all Hepatitis C Virus NS5 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2061 to 2302
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49032 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.2% Triton-X, 1.5M Urea, 25mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- HCV NS5
- Hepatitis C virus non structural protein 5
- Hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 5
- Hepatitis C Virus NS5
- RelevanceHepatitis C Virus is a positive, single stranded RNA virus in the Flaviviridae family. The genome is approximately 10,000 nucleotides and encodes a single polyprotein of about 3,000 amino acids. The polyprotein is processed by host cell and viral proteases into three major structural proteins and several non structural proteins necessary for viral replication. Several different genotypes of HCV with slightly different genomic sequences have since been identified that correlate with differences in response to treatment with interferon alpha. NS5 (non structural protein 5) may play a role in the viral RNA replication of the Hepatitis C Virus.
References for Hepatitis C Virus NS5 protein fragment (ab49032)
ab49032 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.