For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab20342? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab20342 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Govea-Salas M et al. Gallic acid decreases hepatitis C virus expression through its antioxidant capacity. Exp Ther Med 11:619-624 (2016).
- Khachatoorian R et al. A cell-permeable hairpin peptide inhibits hepatitis C viral nonstructural protein 5A-mediated translation and virus production. Hepatology 55:1662-72 (2012).
- Khachatoorian R et al. Divergent antiviral effects of bioflavonoids on the hepatitis C virus life cycle. Virology 433:346-55 (2012).
- El Abd YS et al. Neutralizing activities of caprine antibodies towards conserved regions of the HCV envelope glycoprotein E2. Virol J 8:391 (2011).
Hepatitis C virus
- Gonzalez O et al. The heat shock protein inhibitor Quercetin attenuates hepatitis C virus production. Hepatology 50:1756-64 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"