For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which accepts ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates.
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain, heart, placenta and testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain.
Contains 5 RCC1 repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- EC 6.3.2. antibody
- FLJ20637 antibody
- HECT and RLD domain containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase family member 6 antibody
Anti-HERC6 antibody images
References for Anti-HERC6 antibody (ab99173)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"