For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 µl sterile PBS to give a final concentration of 0.5mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0322-3X28
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitor of HGF activator. Also acts as an inhibitor of matriptase (ST14).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BPTI/Kunitz inhibitor domains.
Contains 1 LDL-receptor class A domain.
Contains 1 MANSC domain.
- DomainThis inhibitor contains two inhibitory domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HAI 1 antibody
- HAI antibody
- HAI-1 antibody
Anti-HGFA Inhibitor 1 antibody [MM0322-3X28] images
Western blot - Anti-HGFA Inhibitor 1 antibody [MM0322-3X28] (ab89404)
References for Anti-HGFA Inhibitor 1 antibody [MM0322-3X28] (ab89404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"