For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionNegatively regulates N-terminal palmitoylation of SHH by HHAT/SKN.
- Tissue specificityHeart-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the membrane-bound acyltransferase family. HHAT subfamily.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C3orf3 antibody
- Glycerol uptake/transporter homolog antibody
- GUP1 antibody
Anti-HHATL antibody images
References for Anti-HHATL antibody (ab121560)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"