For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Hhip antibody
See all Hhip primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Hhip
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GDAKFGERNE GSGARRRRCL NGNPPKRLKR RDRRMMSQLE LLSGGEMLCG GFYPRLSCCL RSDSPGLGRL ENKIFSVTNN TECGKLLEEI KCALCSPHSQ , corresponding to amino acids 21-121 of Human Hhip
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionModulates hedgehog signaling in several cell types including brain and lung through direct interaction with members of the hedgehog family.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in fetal and adult tissues. Highest expression in adult heart, liver and pancreas, and in fetal kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HHIP family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
- DomainA flexible loop interacts with the SHH zinc binding site and contributes to zinc binding.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane. Secreted. The last 22 C-terminal amino acids may participate in cell membrane attachment.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20992 antibody
- FLJ90230 antibody
- Hedgehog interacting protein antibody
Anti-Hhip antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"