For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200µl sterile PBS for an 0.5mg/ml solution.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography and lyophilized from an 0.2 µm filtered solution.
- Clone numberRM0090-8L46
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- FunctionModulates hedgehog signaling in several cell types including brain and lung through direct interaction with members of the hedgehog family.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in fetal and adult tissues. Highest expression in adult heart, liver and pancreas, and in fetal kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HHIP family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
- DomainA flexible loop interacts with the SHH zinc binding site and contributes to zinc binding.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane. Secreted. The last 22 C-terminal amino acids may participate in cell membrane attachment.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20992 antibody
- FLJ90230 antibody
- Hedgehog interacting protein antibody
References for Anti-Hhip antibody [RM0090-8L46] (ab86450)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"