For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117456 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HIG1 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Hig1 antibody
- HIG1 domain family member 1A antibody
- HIG1 domain family, member 1A antibody
Anti-HIGD1A antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456)
Immunofluorescence of HIGD1A in 293 cells tissue with ab117456 at 10 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456)
Lane 1 : Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456)
Immunocytochemical analysis of 293 cells, staining HIGD1A with ab117456 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-HIGD1A antibody (ab117456)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"