For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HINT1 antibody
See all HINT1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HINT1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic 17 amino acid peptide from near the center of human HINT1 (NP_005331).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionHydrolyzes adenosine 5'-monophosphoramidate substrates such as AMP-morpholidate, AMP-N-alanine methyl ester, AMP-alpha-acetyl lysine methyl ester and AMP-NH2.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HINT family.
Contains 1 HIT domain.
- DomainThe histidine triad, also called HIT motif, forms part of the binding loop for the alpha-phosphate of purine mononucleotide.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Interaction with CDK7 leads to a more nuclear localization.
Information by UniProt
- Adenosine 5' monophosphoramidase antibody
- Adenosine 5''-monophosphoramidase antibody
- HINT 1 antibody
Anti-HINT1 antibody images
Western blot - HINT1 antibody (ab77086)
Lane 1 : Anti-HINT1 antibody (ab77086) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-HINT1 antibody (ab77086) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HINT1 antibody (ab77086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"