For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HINT1 antibody [EPR5109]
See all HINT1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5109] to HINT1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human HINT1.
- Positive control
- 293T, Jurkat, Raji, and HeLa cell lysates; Human colon tissue.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5109
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionHydrolyzes adenosine 5'-monophosphoramidate substrates such as AMP-morpholidate, AMP-N-alanine methyl ester, AMP-alpha-acetyl lysine methyl ester and AMP-NH2.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HINT family.
Contains 1 HIT domain.
- DomainThe histidine triad, also called HIT motif, forms part of the binding loop for the alpha-phosphate of purine mononucleotide.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Interaction with CDK7 leads to a more nuclear localization.
Information by UniProt
- Adenosine 5' monophosphoramidase antibody
- Adenosine 5''-monophosphoramidase antibody
- HINT 1 antibody
Anti-HINT1 antibody [EPR5109] images
Western blot - HINT1 antibody [EPR5109] (ab109319)
All lanes : Anti-HINT1 antibody [EPR5109] (ab109319) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HINT1 antibody [EPR5109] (ab109319)
ab109319 at 1/100 dilution staining HINT1 in Human colon by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-HINT1 antibody [EPR5109] (ab109319)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"