For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolase probably involved in steroid biosynthesis. May play a role in apoptosis. Has adenosine phosphoramidase activity.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in liver and pancreas. Expression is significantly down-regulated in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HINT family.
Contains 1 HIT domain.
- DomainThe histidine triad, also called HIT motif, forms part of the binding loop for the alpha-phosphate of purine mononucleotide.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 1190005L05Rik antibody
- HINT-2 antibody
- HINT-3 antibody
Anti-HINT2 antibody images
References for Anti-HINT2 antibody (ab57874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"